Yesterday we went to see an neurologist and didn't get good news. On Monday Evelyn will have a lumbar puncture. They will be testing the pressure in her spinal cord as well as doing some blood work.
I will be perfectly honest....I'm completly freaked out. Daniel and I feel like we are on a 3 week episode of House. Where is our House? At this point the neurologist doesn't think that the virus caused Evelyn's eye to turn in. She really thinks there is some underlying cause such as to much pressure or a nervous system disease.
So basically we will be doing test after test to start ruling things out. Right now that is the only way to find out what is going on. The doctors just don't know which is really hard on us because you expect your doctors to know what is wrong and to cure it. Not knowing whats wrong with our 1 year old daughter is killing me.
So we ask you to pray for little Evelyn on Monday...I'm pretty sure this procedure will be painfull. Pray for Daniel and I to have the strenght to get through this. And most importantly pray for Evelyns Doctors and that they will be given wisdom.
Lunch out with Nana!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment