Yesterday we went to see the eye doctor again because Evelyn's left eye is now red in the outside corner. When the doctor stepped into the office and say Evelyn's eye...her reaction kind of scared me. Apparently its red on the eye muscle and she doesn't know that is causing it. Its strange that it became red after her eye crossed.
So we now have evelyn on steroid and antibotic eye drops. She gets it 4 times a day and we get to see the eye doctor every day until it clears up....ahhhhh. I'm getting tired of seeing doctors and it looks like this is only the beginning. The doctor wants Evelyn to have some blood work done to make sure nothing is out of wack. She also wants her to see a neurologist if the redness doesn't clear up.
I though when we found out that Evelyn didn't have a tumor that we were ok...just maybe an eye patch or something. But I guess I was wrong. The eye doctor was so stumpt by her eye yesterday that she called her partner that has been a pediatric eye doctor for 21 years and he said that he has never seen this before. They resorted to looking on the internet.....I can look on the internet!!!!!
So it looks my daughter is going to be a human lab experiment until they resolve the problem. Please pray for Evelyn as I'm sure she is confussed and tired of seeing doctors. Also, pray for Daniel and I as we deal with not knowing whats going on with our precious little girl.
Lunch out with Nana!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment