Evelyn had her one year check-up today and everything is great.
Stats:
Weight: 17 1/2lbs (4th percentile)
Hight: 29 inches (40th percentile)
Head: 17 inches (5th percentile)
Evelyn is officially walking all over the place. She moved up to the toddler room at church last Sunday. She can also go from a sitting to standing position with no help but just the floor. Thats pretty crazy. Her seperation anxiety is has really increased...but she seems fine once I leave. Monday, when I dropped her off at Gina's, she even waved to me while crying as I left. She loves to wave to people, clap, giggle, and has become an indian giver. Evelyn says Mom, Dad, Dada, and will immitate other sounds if you say them. Some of her favorite sounds come from the movie Finding Nemo. She loves music which is good since that is a major part of our lives. So the sippy cup transition hasn't really happend yet like I hoped. She will drink water out of a sippy cup, but not formula. Next up....trying whole milk.
Evelyn with Mom, 2 Grandmothers, and 3 Great Grandmothers
2 comments:
Wow! Four generations! You will cherish that photo forever. We got one of Jonas, me, my mom, and grandmother just before Christmas too... it's so special.
Wow....Carly is 6 months and 28 1/4 inches long, 19 lbs 11 ounces, and her head is 42cm. If she and Evelyn grow up to be buddies, they won't be able to share in each other's closets!!! =)
Post a Comment